Nursing Schools in Colorado
Between its incredible mountains and laid-back communities, Colorado is a state where natural image is everything. Colorado is a state that provides plenty of opportunities for nurses, from the NLC agreement that allows out-of-state nurses to become certified in the state to plenty of opportunities for advanced practice nurses, nurse educators and nurse practitioners as well as registered nurses.
The state of Colorado has a natural and professional environment that encourages the health of its residents and the careers of medical professionals. With several top-ranked hospitals and a state-wide focus on health, Colorado provides a wealth of choices for the nursing student or professional nurse.
Top Campuses in Colorado:
University of Northern Colorado School of Nursing
Greeley, CO – 970-351-2293
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Traditional, Second Degree or RN-BSN).
- Master of Nursing, Family Practitioner Emphasis.
- PhD in Nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- CCNE .
University of Colorado Denver
Aurora, CO – 303-724-1812
- College of Nursing Master’s program ranked #15 by U.S. News & World Report;
Pediatric nurse practitioner: #5
- Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level degrees.
- Post-graduate certificates.
- Nurse Midwifery Faculty Practice Mentoring Program.
- Pathway program with The Community College of Aurora.
- CCNE .
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Beth-El College of Nursing
Colorado Springs, CO – 719-255-4422
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Traditional, Accelerated or RN-BSN).
- Master’s level programs (Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner).
- Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE).
- CCNE .