Nursing Schools in Louisiana
Nursing in Louisiana involves the dedication to care for a variety of populations throughout the state, from personal and home care to RNs, nurse practitioners and nurse midwives.
Explore the schools and programs below then request free, no obligation information from any that interest you. We recommend getting information from several schools so you can compare the programs, costs, time commitments and financial aid options.
Campuses in Louisiana:
Loyola University New Orleans
New Orleans, LA – 504-865-3142
- Degrees offered from Bachelor through Doctorate levels.
- Master’s-level specializations include Health Care Systems Management.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- Distance/online options available.
- NLNAC (CCNE accreditation pending, fall 2011).
Northwestern State College of Nursing and Allied Health
Shreveport, Natchitoches, Alexandria and Leesville, LA – 800-426-3754
- Degrees offered from Associate through Master level.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Master’s-level specializations include clinical nurse specialist, nurse educator, nurse administrator, or nurse practitioner.
- CCNE .